All programs will return to in-class learning on Tuesday September 8th. Canadian College have put in place procedures and practices to create a safe environment for you to return to class in person.
Canadian College COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- * Upon arrival at the College, access to the building will be restricted to the front doors of the building. The back door will not be open. Students must social distance outside the building and wrap around onto the north side of the building if there is a line up. Please arrive early for your class to ensure time for our COVID-19 screening process.
- * Every student and instructor must wear masks. You will be expected to supply your own mask. Masks will be available for purchase ($1.00 each) if you should forget to bring yours. You will not be admitted into class without a mask.
- * All students, instructors and admin staff will have their temperature taken and will have to answer an Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 screening tool (verbal questions). If you are sick please do not come to the College, you will not be admitted. Here is a link to conduct a COVID-19 self assessment – https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- * Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed throughout the hallways of the College.
- * Appropriate COVID-19 signage from the Government of Ontario is displayed throughout the College to encourage safe practices and processes.
- * Enhanced daily building cleaning and sanitation practices have been incorporated.
- * Lunch room and student lounge will not be available.
- * Each classroom will have spray containers with disinfectant and paper towels to clean surfaces.
- * Each classroom will have dispensers of hand sanitizer.