- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Calculation and posting of journals
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and tracking of balances
- Review of supplier invoices payable
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly metric and KPI reporting
- Inventory analysis and investigations
- Support completion of financial audit
- Back-up for cost-estimating, accounts payable and accounts receivable roles.
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience
- 3 years manufacturing experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of E mail, Windows, Word, Excel, ERP/Financial Reporting/Inventory Management Systems
IGB Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require assistance during any part of the interview process, please contact Human Resources.