Christian Horizons (CA)
Direct Support Professional employees build communities that value the contributions of people who experience developmental disabilities. They assist with activities of daily living, working collaboratively with families, advocates, friends, and community partners in order to promote full citizenship and enhance relationships. Recognizing people’s right to self-determination, and valuing their unique gifts while encouraging continuous growth and development is only a part of what makes this a rewarding career. Watch this inspiring video capturing what it means to work for Christian Horizons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wPsgxzt4wQ
· Satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Police Check;
· Satisfactory 3-year Uncertified Driver’s Abstract;
· Valid G Driving License and access to reliable transportation
· 3-6 Months’ Experience; (Volunteer or Employment)
· Developmental Services Worker, Child and Youth Worker, or post-secondary education in a related field
All persons may apply regardless of religion or any Human Rights Code protected grounds. We seek to provide accessibility through all stages of the hiring process for all applicants with disabilities consistent with our Accessibility Policies and the AODA. Please let us know if you require an accommodation and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Part-time hours: 16-34 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Screening protocols in place at all locations and all required PPE provided.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.