Windsor Mold Group (WMG) was founded in 1972 and has evolved over its 50 year history to include nine manufacturing locations across Canada, the United States and Mexico.
WMG is headquartered in Windsor, Ontario Canada, where all Finance, Engineering and Central Services are located. Operating as two distinct divisions, WMG manufactures injection molds and plastic components for the automotive market.
Position: Office Administrator / Bookkeeper
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer & Corporate Finance Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping duties with emphasis on value add financial reporting
- Preparing payroll files and associated processes including
- Pay stub generation
- Government returns
- Remittances and payments including EHT, HST, WSIB etc.
- Processing T4s and Record of Employments (ROE)
- Perform accounts payable and receivable functions
- Set up and complete payments to various sources via
- Setting up wire transfers
- Preparing cheques
- Prepare month end transfer reports
- Prepare financial statements monthly
- Manage and distribute information within the office
- Provide outstanding general administrative support to both internal employees and external customers
- Other duties that may be appropriately assigned
- Providing administrative support to CFO and Corporate Finance Supervisor
- Supporting health and safety inspections
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- College business degree or equivalent experience
- Experience and Knowledge of Microsoft Suites, Sage/Simply Accounting and QuickBooks
- Banking and payment knowledge use of web based platforms to initiate wire, transfer, payments
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management
- Must embrace technology and software
- High standard of professionalism and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Awareness of sensitivity required around confidential materials
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for one’s work
- Proven attention to detail
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision as well as in a team
For more information:
Our corporate culture is centered on teamwork and our employees are our greatest asset. If you are excited to find out more about what Windsor Mold Group can offer we urge you to apply! Visit our website at www.windsormoldgroup.com for more information.
Windsor Mold is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs. Please review our accessibility policies on our website at www.windsormoldgroup.com.