Everyone wants to know… WHERE ARE THE JOBS IN WINDSOR?
So, what are the promising jobs of tomorrow? Workforce Windsor-Essex a Windsor-based organization released a report to answer just that – “The Promising Sectors in Windsor-Essex”. When planning your future it is crucial to know where growth is likely to be in the next 3 to 5 years so you can choose an educational path that leads to employment.
All Canadian College Programs are developed to match the demands of our community and the changing landscape of our economy. Reports like the one provided here deeply analyze a variety of statistics to speculate which occupations would be experiencing a high rate of retirement in the next 3 to 5 years, combined with business growth of the various sectors to reveal where the jobs will be. Workforce Windsor Essex also interviewed approximately 50 employers, associations and stakeholders to confirm these occupations would likely be in demand within the next 3 to 5 years.
This report identifies the Promising Occupations within sector and provides information regarding opportunities and challenges within each sector. Local training for the identified occupations are identified in this report.
Canadian College Has Proven Programs in Demand!
- Massage & Hydrotherapy continues to be the fastest Growing Career’s in Healthcare!
- Physiotherapy Assistant as highlighted in this report is a growing career with much more growth expected!
- Renewable Energy is here. There are Jobs for those with knowledge and Skills in Solar Photovoltaic’s!
- IT – Computer Networking is an essential component to any home or business. Without Network Technicians, Support, and Software specialists our internet, WI-FI, and file sharing would not be possible!
- Medical Office Assistants are needed to replace those retiring from these occupations, as well, to make up for the rise in healthcare needs and growth.
- Personal Support Worker are a vital part of the healthcare system. Simply put they are often the most crucial component to patient care and provide front-line support that is growing in demand and importance as our population ages.